Tuesday 8 February 2011

About Me

Basic info and background
Hi my name is Matt Doyle im from SE London  Ive always had a keen ineterest in the media and in particular TV and film. my first encounter with studying media came when back doing my GCSEs I decided to switch from History to Media. then began my journey of media exploration in the time since then I have aquired both a GCSE and A level in media studies and made both still and moving image materails ranging from Posters to Music CD sleeves to teaser trailers. I am now undertaking a FdA in Broadcast Media at UCA and hope that this will help me to get my foot in the door.


Influences
My main influences for my work I would have to say are:
Quentin Tarantino
Anthony E Zuiker the creator of the CSI franchise
Carlosmy my media teacher at A level who encouraged me and pushed me to do the best I can

1 comment:

  1. great to have you on the course matt! now where's your pitch and synopsis for spaced??

    ReplyDelete